(To download a runner RSVP form, please click here.)
We are very excited to again partner with the Bank of America Chicago Marathon! We will make sure our runners' Marathon experience is indeed "special" with EXCLUSIVE benefits to reward their efforts. We greatly value our runners' participation as they help raise funds to support the programs enjoyed throughout the year by our 5,000 Chicago athletes!
Join our team today! Change your life and the lives of others. While we no longer have race entries available, all runners already registered for the Chicago Marathon can still join our team!
Here are the top 10 benefits for members of our team:
10. Free Training Program with Chicago Endurance Sports (CES)! Weekly group runs or virtual training! For further details on training click here!
9. Fundraising tips and guidance! Despite offering our runners a free entry this year, we are not raising our required minimum fundraising level. We ask all runners to reach a minimum goal of $1,000 by October 4. We will send you a weekly newsletter with tips! Learn more about the specifics of our fundraising.
8. Free trip to the 2011 Las Vegas Marathon/Half Marathon, for our top fundraiser!
7. Tech training shirt!
6. Race day headquarters at the Chicago Firehouse Restaurant located on home stretch of the race! Just a few blocks from Grant Park!
5. Free race day parking for our top 25 fundraisers!
4. Indoor preparation facilities at t
he Chicago Firehouse on the morning of race day!
3. Free pre-race continental breakfast!
2. Free post-race beverages and massage at the Chicago Firehouse Restaurant!
1. Free race entry! Yes, free race entry for all of our team members!
Interested in joining our team? Send us an
and we will get back to you next steps!