On March 1, 2020, we’ll be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Chicago Polar Plunge! We have heard lots of great stories from people who have taken the Plunge over the past two decades and now we want to hear yours! Maybe your story is about bonding with your Plunge teammates, or maybe it’s about how important supporting our athletes is to you, or maybe it’s just about how you survived the ice cold Lake Michigan water. We want to hear what the Plunge means to you! Be sure to share photos and videos too. We’ll share your stories here and on social media leading up to Giving Tuesday and beyond!
December 3 is Giving Tuesday and we’re marking the day by celebrating the past 20 years of our favorite way to give–the Chicago Polar Plunge!
Here’s how to share your story:
- Download your sign below
- Write your message (You can type it before printing or print it and then write your message by hand)
- Take a photo or video of yourself with your sign
- Fill out the form below and upload your photo
- You can also email your photo and story by clicking here
- Share your story yourself on Tuesday, December 3 and use the hashtags #GivingTuesday and #IPlungeBecause