Spring 2019 Communications Internship
The Communications Intern will support the Office Manager on all aspects relating to fundraising and book keeping, as well as special events for Special Olympics Chicago.
- Help with day-to-day office work such as data entry and inventory.
- Attend community events to promote organizational goals.
- Entering and editing data in corporate database.
- Attend athletic competitions of our athletes with intellectual disabilities.
- Assist with social media marketing.
- Assist with the creation and preparation of communication materials.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
- Extensive computer knowledge with Microsoft operating system and Microsoft applications.
- Ability to commute within Chicago city limits and commit at least 16 hours a week in our downtown office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Able to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and in person.
- A positive attitude with good organizational and people skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Must have completed at least four semesters of college or community college courses.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Subject headline: Spring 2019 Communications Internship