SPRING 2019 SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Special Olympics Chicago is looking for a Social Media Intern to assist our team with marketing and branding our programs and events.
- Assist with creating content for all social media channels.
- Maintaining and growing our social media audience.
- Interacting with the social media audience to increase engagement.
- Posting updates to keep current with agency updates.
- Assist with general administrative and PR support, newsletters, and media outreach via traditional media and social media.
- Assist in the promotion of events and programs via news releases and social media.
- Assist in maintaining our website.
- Assist with building target lists, monitoring, and creating marketing plans for events and programs.
- Must have completed at least four semesters of college or community college courses.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject headline: Spring 2019 Social Media Internship